Wrestling with diversity /
Duke University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Promoting diversity in the public schools : or, to what extent does the establishment clause of the first amendment hinder the establishment of more genuinely multicultural schools?
- "Getting religion" : religion, diversity, and community in public and private schools / with Meira Levinson
- Identifying the Jewish lawyer : reflections on the construction of professional identity
- National loyalty, communalism, and the professional identity of lawyers
- The confrontation of religious faith and civil religion : Catholics becoming justices
- Abstinence and exclusion : what does liberalism demand of the religiously oriented (would be) judge
- Is liberal nationalism an oxymoron? : an essay for Judith Shklar
- "Culture," "religion," and the law / with Rachel Levinson