Our undemocratic constitution : where the constitution goes wrong (and how we the people can correct it) /
Oxford ; New York :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The ratification referendum : sending the constitution to a new convention for repair
- Our undemocratic legislative process
- The legacy of Article II : too-powerful presidents, chosen in an indefensible process, who cannot be displaced even when they are manifestly incompetent
- Life tenure for Supreme Court justices : an idea whose time has passed
- The constitution as creator of second-class citizens
- The impermeable Article V?
- Disenchantment and desire : what is to be done?