Super crunchers : why thinking-by-numbers is the new way to be smart /
Gone are the days of solely relying on intuition to make decisions. Today, number crunching affects your life in ways you might never imagine. Economist Ian Ayres shows how today's organizations are analyzing massive databases at lightning speed to provide greater insights into human behavior....
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction : the rise of the super crunchers
- Who's doing your thinking for you?
- Creating your own data with the flip of a coin
- Government by chance
- How should physicians treat evidence-based medicine?
- Experts vs. equations
- Why now?
- Are we having fun yet?
- The future of intuition (and expertise)