Tax crimes /
"... discusses the area of individual and corporate criminal tax liability. The Portfolio begins with an explanation of the criminal offenses under the Internal Revenue Code and related offenses under the Criminal Code in Title 18. The elements of each offense are described in detail. The Portf...
|Previous Title:||Tax crimes.|
Arlington, VA :
|Series:||Tax management portfolios ;
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Detailed analysis. Tax crime statutes
- Corporate criminal liability
- The administrative process
- Information gathering by investigators
- Taxpayer rights during investigations
- Federal sentencing guidelines
- Working papers