Justice, institutions, and luck : the site, ground, and scope of equality /
"Kok-Chor Tan addresses three key questions in egalitarian distributive justice: Where does distributive equality matter?; Why does it matter?; And among whom does it matter? He argues for an institutional site for egalitarian justice, and suggests that the mitigation of arbitrariness or luck i...
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Institutions and justice
- Evading the demands of justice?
- Luck egalitarianism : a modest account
- Defending luck egalitarianism
- Global institutions and justice
- The arbitrariness of nationality
- Clarifications and conclusions