Power and constraint : the accountable presidency after 9/11 /
The surprising truth behind Barack Obama's decision to continue many of his predecessor's counterterrorism policies.
New York :
W.W. Norton & Co.,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: checks and balances in an endless war
- Part one. Continuity: the new normal; forces bigger than the president
- Part two. Distributed checks and balances: accountability journalism; spies under a government microscope; warrior-lawyers; the GTMO bar
- Part three. Assessment: the presidential synopticon
- Afterword: after the next attack