Armed forces and international jurisdictions /
"Different activities conducted by armed forces and their personnel are governed by different branches of international law, in particular international humanitarian law, international criminal law and human rights law. In recent times, the growing number and jurisprudence of international juri...
Cambridge, United Kingdom :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Armed forces and international jurisdictions : a general survey / Peter Rowe
- International legal regimes, armed forces and international jurisdictions / Marco Odello
- Armed forces and the International Court of Justice : the relevance of international humanitarian law and human rights law to the conduct of military operations / Giulio Bartolini
- Armed forces before the International Court of Justice : the jus ad bellum / Constantine Antonopoulos
- The practice of international courts and tribunals on armed forces : issues of status and attribution / Andrea Carcano
- Echoes of "The life of Johnny Reb" : the protection of the fundamental rights and freedom of armed forces personnel in a comparative human rights perspective / Francesco Seatzu
- The relationship between truth commissions and armed forces / Alison Bisset
- Conclusions and recommendations / Marco Odello and Francesco Seatzu