The Constitution of the United States of America : a contextual analysis /
"This is the second edition of Professor Tushnet's short critical introduction to the history and current meaning of the United States' Constitution. It is organised around two themes: first, the U.S. Constitution is old, short, and difficult to amend. Second, the Constitution creates...
Oxford, United Kingdom :
|Series:||Constitutional systems of the world
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- An overview of the history of the US Constitution
- The constitutional politics of the legislative branch
- The constitutional politics of the executive branch
- The constitutional politics of the judicial branch
- Federalism and the reach of national power
- The substance of individual rights under the Constitution
- The processes of constitutional change