Digital justice : technology and the internet of disputes /
"Improving access to justice has been an ongoing process, and on-demand justice should be a natural part of our increasingly on-demand society. What can we do for example when Facebook blocks our account, we're harassed on Twitter, discover that our credit report contains errors, or receiv...
New York, NY :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Online dispute resolution and prevention : a historical overview
- Access to digital justice
- E-commerce and the internet of money
- The internet of on-demand healthcare
- The challenge of social and anti-social media
- Labor and the network of work
- ODR in courts and other public institutions
- Conclusion: The present and future of digital justice and the "moving frontier of injustice."