New York :
|Series:||Examples & explanations series
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Read this chapter first : why remedies? what remedies?
- Introduction to damages : show me the money
- Tort damages
- Contract damages
- The unusual : expectancy damages in tort and reliance damages in contract
- Ensuring the rightful position: a look at certainty, mitigation, offsetting benefits, and the collateral source rule
- Injunctions and other equitable remedies: stop me before I harm (again)!
- Advanced topics in injunctions
- Preliminary injunctions and other preliminary relief
- Enforcing the injunction: the power of contempt
- No gain, no pain : restitution and the unjust enrichment principle
- Unjust enrichment: measuring ill-gotten gains and apportioning profits
- Advanced topics in restitution: constructive trusts, equitable liens, and other restitutionary remedies
- Rescission and reformation
- Dishing it out : punitive damages and their constitutional limits
- Declaratory judgments and related remedies
- Help! I need somebody: ancillary remedies
- Remedial defenses
- Putting it all together : taking a remedies exam