The crime of aggression : the quest for justice in an age of drones, cyberattacks, insurgents, and autocrats /
"On July 17, 2018, starting an unjust war became a prosecutable international crime alongside genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes. Instead of collective state responsibility, our leaders are now personally subject to indictment for crimes of aggression, from invasions and preempti...
Princeton, New Jersey :
Princeton University Press,
|Series:||Human rights and crimes against humanity
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Is law dead?
- Timeslip : invasion of the Crimea, collapse of the League of Nations
- The Nuremberg avant-garde moment
- Cold War jus ad bellum : law of force vs. rule of law
- Nuremberg renaissance : the 1990s
- The crime of aggression : from Rome to Kampala
- Judging wars
- Sci-fi warfare
- You're under arrest, Mr. President