Human rights of Roma and Travellers in Europe
Council of Europe,
|Series:||Human rights writings.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Racially motivated violence against Roma and Travellers
- Respect for private and family life of Roma and Travellers
- Roma and trafficking in human beings
- Enjoyment by Roma and Travellers of economic and social rights
- Statelessness and gaps in personal documentation of Roma
- Enjoyment by Roma and Travellers of freedom of movement and international protection inside and outside the state territory
- Participation of Roma and Travellers in public life and decision-making processes