Law as a leap of faith : essays on law in general /
"How do laws resemble rules of games, moral rules, personal rules, rules found in religious teachings, school rules, and so on? Are laws rules at all? Are they all made by human beings? And if so how should we go about interpreting them? How are they organized into systems, and what does it mea...
Oxford, U.K. :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Law as a leap of faith
- Legal positivism : 5 1/2 myths
- Some types of law
- Can there be a written constitution?
- How law claims, what law claims
- Nearly natural law
- The legality of law
- The supposed formality of the rule of law
- Hart on legality, justice, and morality
- The virtue of justice and the character of law
- Law in general