Unimaginable atrocities : justice, politics, and rights at the war crimes tribunals /
As international criminal courts and tribunals have proliferated and international criminal law is increasingly seen as a key tool for bringing the world's worst perpetrators to account, the controversies surrounding the international trials of war criminals have grown. War crimes tribunals hav...
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- "Unimaginable atrocities" : identifying international crimes
- Nullum crimen sine lege
- Victors' justice? : selecting targets for prosecution
- The genocide mystique
- Mens rea, actus reus, and the role of the state
- History, international justice, and the right to truth
- No peace without justice? : the amnesty quandary
- Crimes against peace