Reason, religion, and natural law : from Plato to Spinoza /
New York :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The rule of reason in Plato's Laws / Fred D. Miller, Jr.
- Stoic eudaimonism and the natural law tradition / Jacob Klein
- Natural law in Judaism : a reconsideration
- Tamar Rudavsky
- The reasons of the commandments : rational tradition without natural law / Jonathan A. Jacobs
- Thomas Aquinas on the natural law : written on our hearts / Eileen C. Sweeney
- Right reason in natural law moral theory : Thomas Aquinas and William of Ockham / Anthony J. Lisska
- Natural law, moral constructivism, and Duns Scotus's mataethics : the centrality of aesthetic explanation / Richard Cross
- Spinoza and natural law / Jon Miller
- Agent centeredness and natural law : perfectionism, immanence, and transcendence / Douglas B. Rasmussen and Douglas J. Den Uyl