In this superb introduction, Samuel Freeman introduces and assesses the main topics of Rawls' philosophy. Starting with a brief biography and charting the influences on Rawls' early thinking, he goes on to discuss the heart of Rawls's philosophy: his principles of justice and their pr...
London ; New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Liberalism, democracy, and the principles of justice
- The second principle and distributive justice
- The original position
- Just institutions
- The stability of justice as fairness
- Kantian constructivism and the transition of political liberalism
- Political liberalism I : the domain of the political
- Political liberalism II : overlapping consensus and public reason
- The law of peoples