Federalism : a reference guide to the United States Constitution /
The United States's system of federalism has presented significant constitutional conflicts throughout history, from the founding of the first national bank, through Congress's efforts to deal with the dire effects of the Depression, to constitutional aspects of today's conflicts invo...
Santa Barbara, California :
Praeger, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC,
|Series:||Reference guides to the United States Constitution
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The founding to the Civil War
- The Civil War and its aftermath
- The early twentieth century
- The New Deal court through the Warren court
- The "new" federalism and its future