Cyberspace law : censorship and regulation of the Internet /
"This book explores what the American Civil Liberties Union calls the 'third era' in cyberspace, in which filters 'fundamentally alter the architectural structure of the Internet, with significant implications for free speech.' Although courts and nongovernmental organizatio...
Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Claiming Web addresses as property / Margreth Barrett
- The promise of information justice / Lateef Mtima
- Owning methods of conducting business in cyberspace / Johanna K.P. Dennis
- Red flags of "piracy" online / Amir Hassanabadi
- Who controls the Internet? : the second circuit on YouTube / Hannibal Travis
- Is eBay counterfeiting? / Jasmine Abdel-Khalik
- Bad samaritanism : Barnes v. Yahoo and Section 230 ISP immunity / Ann Bartow
- Internet responsibility, geographic boundaries, and business ethics / Raphael Cohen-Almagor
- Neutralizing the open Internet / Hannibal Travis
- The "monster" that ate social networking? / Hannibal Travis