The generalist counsel : how leading general counsel are shaping tomorrow's companies /
"In the past two decades, the General Counsel in many companies has risen in importance, and the GC is now often involved in business strategy from the inception. Consequently, the position has become more desirable, lucrative, and competitive. Those who achieve it are required to be better ver...
New York :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The generalist counsel emerges
- Shaping the path
- Law firm to corporation : risks and rewards
- Transitioning from firm to corporation
- How a general counsel builds, leads and manages a team
- Moving from general counsel to generalist counsel
- The many hats of the generalist counsel
- Roadmap to the top
- A note of caution
- Implications of the evolution