International law legal research /
"This concise yet comprehensive book is designed to be accessible for the beginner as well as useful for those with more experience. For students, the book can serve as enrichment for a doctrinal course in international law or as the basis for a stand-alone course in international law research....
Durham, NC :
Carolina Academic Press,
|Series:||International legal research series
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- What do we mean when we say "international law"?
- Historical introduction
- The establishment and structure of the United Nations
- The modern sources of international law
- Treaties and conventions
- Judicial and arbitral decisions
- UN Security Council and General Assembly resolutions
- Customary international law
- Other UN materials
- Academic, professional, and diplomatic sources