The legal profession : what is wrong and how to fix it /
New Providence, NJ :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Foreword / Patricia Wald, Esther F. Lardent
- 1. The legal profession is in trouble
- I. The current state of the legal profession. 2. A brief profile of the legal profession today
- 3. The emergence of biglaw
- 4. The changing nature of other forms of law practice
- II. The current state of access to justice. 5. The access to justice crisis
- 6. What needs to be done
- III. Involving law schools in reform of the legal profession. 7. The need for law schools to assert leadership
- 8. Can law schools afford to play this kind of leadership role?
- IV. Where do we go from here? 9. A new agenda for the legal profession
- 10. Promising developments
- 11. The impediments to change and ways to overcome them