Judges and practitioners highlight best practices in social security disability litigation
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania :
Pennsylvania Bar Institute,
|Series:||PBI (Series) ;
no. 2018-10559 |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Trusting the (social security) process (slides) / Thomas J. Giordano, Jr.
- The sequential evaluation process (slides) / Charles J. Kawas
- Special issues in SSA disability cases : children & substance abuse disorders (slides) / Jennifer L. Burdick
- Changes in the law : evaluating medical opinions (slides) / Nicholas D. Feden
- Some recent changes to SSA's regs (slides) / Andrew C. Lynch
- New regulations (slides) / Jennifer L. Burdick
- What's hot in district court litigation / Thomas D. Sutton
- 3rd Circuit issues : Zirnsak v. Colvin (slides) / Nicholas D. Feden
- Three types of attorney fees (slides) / Andrew C. Lynch