Copyright class struggle : creative economies in a social media age /
Earning an income in our time often involves ownership of or control over creative assets. Employing the law and philosophy of economics, this illuminating book explores the legal controversies that emerge when authors, singers, filmmakers, and social media barons leverage their rights into major pa...
Cambridge, United Kingdom ; New York, NY, USA :
Cambridge University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- On owning ideas in our time
- Authors as hired hands
- Independent invention and its discontents
- Hollywood's copyright exemptions?
- The Beijing consensus
- The inquisitorial Internet
- Why we cannot build universal digital libraries