Becoming a lawyer : discovering and defining your professional persona /
"The difference between your success and failure is you. Success is not about your degrees or technical skills. It has nothing to do with law at all. A successful professional masters concepts and behaviors not taught in law school or practice. This guide will help you see the profession and wh...
St. Paul, MN :
West Academic Publishing,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The legal professional persona revealed
- The business of law : the changing landscape of legal practice
- Legal professional persona building blocks
- Mindset and dispositions
- Time management and organization
- Wellbeing and sustainability
- Working with others
- Talent management
- Effective communication
- Your public professional persona
- Summary and practice tips