Foreign investment law including investor-state arbitrations in a nutshell /
"Foreign investment is commonplace around the globe. Inbound and outbound foreign investment flows are massive as home country investors merge or acquire existing businesses or establish new companies in host countries. Investors purchase stocks and bonds on foreign exchanges, and sometimes for...
St. Paul, MN :
West Academic Publishing,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Entry controls over foreign investment
- Operational controls over foreign investment
- The law of and insurance against expropriations
- Investing in China
- Investing in Europe
- Investing in North America
- Investor-state arbitrations under BITs and FTAs
- NAFTA 1994 and USMCA 2018 foreign investment law and arbitrations