Criminal law in a nutshell /
"This guide helps you gain an overview of and develop perspective on the area of criminal law. It is organized into eight sections for quick reference. Expert discussion explores punishment, specific crimes, and the ingredients of a crime such as mens rea and actus reus. Other topics covered in...
St. Paul, MN :
West Academic Publishing,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Other crimes against the person
- Self-defense and related defenses
- Crimes against property
- Mens rea (intent)
- Actus reus
- Other defenses
- Burden of proof
- Presumptions and inferences
- Accountability for the acts of others
- Corporate criminal liability
- Limitations of the criminal law