Constitutional law : national power and federalism [ebook] /
Examples & Explanations: Constitutional Law: National Power and Federalism features straightforward, informal text that is never simplistic. Its unique, time-tested Examples & Explanations pedagogy combines textual material with well-written and comprehensive examples, explanations, and ques...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
New York :
|Series:||Examples & explanations series
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Judicial review
- Congressional power to limit the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and inferior federal courts
- Special limitations on judicial review of state laws
- The powers of the national government
- The Supremacy Clause
- The separation of powers
- The dormant Commerce Clause
- The Privileges and Immunities Clause of Article IV