International law in the U.S. legal system /
"International Law in the U.S. Legal System provides a wide-ranging overview of how all the major forms of international law operate within the United States and addresses many areas of controversy, including the role of international law in the war on terrorism, the proper scope of internation...
New York, NY :
Oxford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Courts and foreign affairs
- Executive agreements
- Decisions and orders of international institutions
- Customary international law
- Extraterritorial application of U.S. law
- Alien Tort Statute litigation
- Sovereign and official immunity
- Extradition and other means of criminal law enforcement
- War powers and the War on Terrorism