Unraveled : Obamacare, religious liberty, and executive power /
Six years after its enactment, Obamacare remains one of the most controversial, divisive, and enduring political issues in America. In this much-anticipated follow-up to his first book, Blackman argues that, to implement the law, President Obama has broken promises about cancelled insurance policies...
New York, New York :
Cambridge University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The promise of Obamacare (January 20, 2009-June 28, 2012)
- Conscience and contraception (June 29, 2012-May 1, 2013)
- Shutdown (May 2, 2013-September 30, 2013)
- Obamacare unravels (October 1, 2013-December 30, 2013)
- Religious liberty (December 31, 2013-July 21, 2014)
- Nuclear fallout (July 22, 2014-November 21, 2014)
- Subsidizing Obamacare (November 22, 2014-June 26, 2015)
- The nuns (June 26, 2015-May 16, 2016)