The economic approach to law /
"The third edition of this...textbook is thoroughly updated to include recent cases and the latest scholarship, with particular attention paid to torts, contracts, property rights, and the economics of crime. A new chapter organization, ideal for quarter- or semester-long courses, strengthens t...
Stanford, California :
Stanford Economics and Finance, an imprint of Stanford University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introductory concepts
- An economic model of tort law
- Applying the economic model of tort law
- The economics of contract law I : the elements of a valid contract
- The economics of contract law II : remedies for breach
- The economics of property law I : property rights and consensual exchange
- The economics of property law II : involuntary transfer and regulation of property
- The economics of crime and law enforcement
- The economics of legal procedure
- The economics of antitrust law