The global evolution of clinical legal education : more than a method /
"There is a global revolution taking place within university legal education. It is taking place on many fronts, particularly since the dawning of the twenty-first century. The focus of this book is that ongoing and growing revolution, and it is assaulting the deepest traditions of the legal ac...
Cambridge, United Kingdom ; New York, NY :
Cambridge University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- A global tour of legal education's primary teaching methods : the persistence of tradition
- Early university legal education in the United States : a pedagogy of practice from the antebellum period to 1917
- The earliest legal clinics : dispensaries, clinics, the legal aid connection, and the roots of a movement, 1870-1916
- The clinical model in early US medical training : why law didn't follow
- Theory and clinical legal education
- Clinical legal education in Latin America
- Clinical legal education in central and eastern Europe
- Clinical legal education in east Asia
- Clinical legal education in central, southeast, and south Asia, and the Pacific island nations
- Clinical legal education in the Middle East
- Clinical legal education in continental western Europe