Assessment of teaching and learning : a comprehensive guidebook for law schools /
"This book discusses every aspect of assessment from the broad topics of creating a culture of assessment and the institutional assessment process to the more specific topics of assessing student learning at the course and program levels and assessing teaching effectiveness. The book models ass...
|Main Authors:||, , ,|
Durham, North Carolina :
Carolina Academic Press
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Fundamentals of assessment at all levels of legal education
- Creating a culture of assessment
- Assessment at the institutional level
- Individual courses
- Other academic and non-academic programs
- Experiential-learning programs
- Legal research and writing programs
- Centers and concentrations, co-curricular activities
- Non-academic units
- Foundations of assessment of teaching
- Summative assessment of teaching
- Formative assessment of teaching.