All that dwell therein : animal rights and environmental ethics /
University of California Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The moral basis of vegetarianism
- Utilitarianism, vegetarianism, and animal rights
- Animal experimentation
- Animal rights, human wrongs
- Why whaling is wrong
- An examination and defense of one argument concerning animal rights
- Animals and the law
- What sorts of beings can have rights?
- The nature and possibility of an environmental ethic
- Environmental ethics and the ambiguity of the Native Americans' relationship with nature