Interpreting the Constitution : the debate over original intent /
Northeastern University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Interpreting the Constitution / Edwin Meese III
- The Constitution of the United States : contemporary ratification / William J. Brennan, Jr.
- How the Constitution disappeared / Lino A. Graglia
- The original understanding of original intent / H. Jefferson Powell
- The original understanding of original intent? / Charles A. Lofgren
- The creation of the Constitution : the integrity of the documentary record / James H. Hutson
- Mr. Meese, meet Mr. Madison / Jack N. Rakove
- Neutral principles and some First Amendment problems / Robert H. Bork
- The misconceived quest for the original understanding / Paul Brest
- Stare decisis and constitutional adjudication / Henry Paul Monaghan
- Expert witnesses, rational choice, and the search for intent / J. Morgan Kousser