A treatise on the law of debtor and creditor /
Printed for Joseph Butterworth and Son,
|Series:||Legal classics library.
|Online Access:||HeinOnline Legal Classics Library|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. The various kinds of debts, and the means by which they are created
- 2. What debts are void or voidable
- 3. How far the claim of creditors are favoured
- 4. Arrangements between debtor and creditor
- 5. Set-off of debts
- 6. Lien
- 7. Stoppage in transitu
- 8. Principal and surety
- 9. Interest
- 10. Annuities
- 11. Priority
- 12. Payment and satisfaction
- 13. Remedies for the recovery of debts
- 14. Insolvency.