International law in historical perspective.
A. W. Sijthoff,
|Series:||Nova et vetera iuris gentium. Series A, Modern international law ;
no. 4, etc |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- v. 1. General subjects
- v. 2. International persons
- v. 3. State territory
- v. 4. Stateless domain
- v. 5. Nationality and other matters relating to individuals
- v. 6. Juridical facts as sources of international rights and obligations
- v. 7. State succession
- v. 8. Inter-state disputes and their settlements
- pt. 9a. The laws of war
- pt. 9b. The law of neutrality