A treatise on the law of monopolies and industrial trusts : as administered in England and in the United States of America /
St. Louis :
Central Law Journal Co.,
|Series:||Legal classics library.
|Online Access:||HeinOnline Legal Classics Library|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Public policy as related to trade and industrial trusts
- Contracts in restraint of trade
- Contracts relating to professions and trades
- Contracts relating to restrictions in business
- Conspiraces in restraint of trade
- The creating of a corner
- Trades unions and labor organizations
- Monopolies from municipal grants and contracts
- The power to regulate private corporations
- Combinations of railway companies for the suppression of competition
- Industrial trusts
- Trust combinations
- Anti-trust legislation
- Remedies by quo warranto and injunction
- Statutory regulations of rates of transportation
- Concluding reflections.