Essays on procedure and evidence /
Vanderbilt University Press,
|Series:||Legal classics library.
|Online Access:||HeinOnline Legal Classics Library|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Practical difficulties impeding reform in the law of evidence / by E.M. Morgan
- The hearsay system : around and through the thicket / by J.M. Maguire
- Judicial notice : excerpts relating to the Morgan-Wigmore controversy / by J.T. McNaughton
- The moment of truth : probability theory and standards of proof / by V.C. Ball
- Routine bifurcation of jury negligence trials : an example of the questionable use of rule making power / by J.B. Weinstein
- Vicarious admissions and the uniform rules / by J.F. Falknor
- Hickman v. Jencks : jurisprudence of the adversary system / by E.W. Cleary
- Rochin and Breithaupt in context / by J.R. Richardson
- The objective and function of the complaint : common law, codes, federal rules / by F. James, Jr.
- The theory of criminal discovery and the practice of criminal law / by D.W. Louisell
- The next step : uniform rules for the courts of appeals / by M.D. Green
- Federal jurisdiction in personam of corporations and due process / by T.F. Green, Jr.
- The origin of the Sacco-Vanzetti case / by T. O'Connor.