The elusive promise of indigenous development : rights, culture, strategy /
Durham ; London :
Duke University Press,
|Series:||Civil rights and social justice.
|Online Access:||HeinOnline Civil Rights and Social Justice|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Setting the stage for the transnational indigenous rights movement : domestic and international law and politics
- Indigenous movements in the Americas in the 1970s : the fourth world movement and Panindigenism
- International institutions and indigenous advocacy in the 1980 : self-determination claims
- International institutions and indigenous advocacy since1990 : human right to culture claims
- Culture as heritage
- Culture as grounded in land
- Culture as development
- The history of law 70 : culture as heritage, land, and development
- The periphery of law 70 : Afro-Colombians in the Caribbean.