The forms and functions of tort law /
St. Paul, MN :
|Series:||Concepts and insights series.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. The nature and functions of tort law
- 2. Intentional physical and emotional harm
- 3. The negligence standard
- 4. Proof of negligence
- 5. Cause-in-fact
- 6. The scope of liability : proximate cause
- 7. Defenses based on plaintiff's conduct
- 8. Strict liability
- 9. Products liability
- 10. Damages
- 11. Affirmative and limited duties
- 12. Insurance, tort reform, and no-fault systems
- 13. Reputational and dignitary harms : defamation and invasion of privacy
- 14. Economic harms : misrepresentation, and interference with contract or prospective contractual advantage.