Renewable energy law : an international assessment /
With the rapid growth of the renewable energy sector, it has become increasingly important to understand how renewable energy is defined in national laws around the world and what regulatory mechanisms these countries are deploying to achieve their renewable energy goals. In Renewable Energy Law: An...
Cambridge, United Kingdom ; New York, NY :
Cambridge University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The renewable energy sources used for electricity generation
- The economic justification for regulating renewable energy
- Why do countries legislate to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy?
- How do countries regulate to support renewable energy?
- The future development of regulatory support mechanisms : unification, harmonisation, convergence, divergence or regulatory competition?