Automating legal services : justice through technology /
"The world's fourth industrial revolution-automation through the growth of robotics, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and virtual e-commerce will disrupt the legal industry. By being open to this change, lawyers can eliminate repetitive, inefficient processes so they can increase the s...
Chicago, Illinois :
American Bar Association, Law Practice Division,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The need for automated legal services
- Adjacent threats
- Lessons from other industries
- Latent demand for legal services
- Self-serve legal information
- Document automation
- Legal knowledge platforms
- Artificial intelligence
- Predictive analytics
- Contract analytics
- Blockchain smart contracts
- Launching advanced automated legal services
- Technology in the justice system
- Automated judges
- When legal tech goes wrong
- Government support
- Strategic alternatives for automated legal services
- Legal and regulatory considerations
- Future careers in law.