Law above nations : supranational courts and the legalization of politics /
Gainesville, FL :
University Press of Florida,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Supranational courts in a political context / Mary L. Volcansek
- State reaction to two trans-state courts : the European Court of Justice (1958-1994) and the U.S. Supreme Court (1789-1860) / Leslie Friedman Goldstein
- British courts and the European Court of Justice : constitutional politics and constitutional change / John C. Blakeman
- Prevention of terrorism : security, discretionary power and transnational rights / Donald W. Jackson
- Women's concerns in the European Commission and Court of Human Rights / Doris Marie Provine
- Human Rights in the Inter-American system : the struggle for emerging legitimacy? / John F. Stack, Jr.
- The new GATT : dispute resolution and judicialization of the trade regime / Alec Stone Sweet