The WTO and international trade regulation /
|Other Authors:||, ,|
|Series:||Annual yearbook of the WTLA
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Ch. 1.The role of the WTO in international trade regulation / H.E. Celso Lafer.
- ch. 2.North America, Europe and the WTO / Roy MacLaren.
- ch. 3.WTO dispute settlement / Debra P. Steger.
- ch. 4.Trade-related intellectual property / W.R. Cornish.
- ch. 5.Agriculture and the Uruguay Round / Joseph A. McMahon.
- ch. 6.International harmonization of rules of origin / Norio Kamuro.
- ch. 7.The impact of the WTO on domestic law and policy : EC trade law and policy; trade barriers regulation / Gerard Depayre.
- ch. 8.A few - very few - kind words for section 301 / David Palmeter.
- ch. 9.The effect of WTO agreements in EC law : how private parties can use WTO agreements in litigation before the EC courts and the national courts of EC member state / Philip Rutley.
- WTLA constitution.
- Procedural rules.
- Special or additional procedures.
- Plurilateral agreements.
- Decisions of GATT CPs in DCU