International litigation : defending and suing foreign parties in U.S. federal courts /
Chicago, Ill. :
Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section, American Bar Association,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Service and citation on foreign parties / Frank G. Jones
- Personal jurisdiction over foreign parties / Edward B. "Teddy" Adams, Jr.
- Personal jurisdiction over foreign parties in federal court in international cases / Layne E. Kruse and Rebecca H. Benavides
- Antisuit injunctions in multinational cases / David J. Levy
- Compelling arbitration in international cases / John P. Bowman
- Forum non conveniens in international cases / Anne M. Rodgers
- Choice of law in international cases / Richard T. "Tom" Stilwell
- Conducting discovery in foreign countries / Graig J. Alvarez
- Enforcing and resisting judgments / George G. Murr