Should you really be a lawyer? : the guide to smart career choices before, during & after law school /
Seattle, Wash. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The new science of decision-making
- How to use this book
- The decision assessments : adding it up, should you really go?
- The real LSAT
- L is for law school : what's it all about?
- S is for self-assessment : is law right for you?
- A is for attorneys : what they do & where they work
- T is for try it out : get some practice before getting into practice
- How did you get here?
- The decision assessments : adding it up : should you really stay?
- So you've decided to stick it out
- From here to attornity?
- The decision assessments : adding it up : should you really continue practicing?
- Next steps