Confessions of judgment & deficiency judgments in Pennsylvania
[Mechanicsburg, Pa.] :
Pennsylvania Bar Institute,
|Series:||PBI (Series) ;
no. 2005-4163 |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Confessions of judgments in Pennsylvania: an introduction / updated in 2005 by Jason M. Reiser, updated in 2003 by Brian W. Bisignani and Thomas Isenberg, Jr.; originally written by Joy Flowers Conti and Christopher J. Hess
- Negotiating and drafting a confession of judgment clause plus Regulation B considerations / updated in 2005 by Jason M. Reiser, originally written by Walter Weir, Jr.
- Procedural aspects of confessions of judgment - how to confess judgment and execute / Alan C. Gershenson
- Foreign confessed judgments and transferring confessed judgments / updated in 2005 by Jason M. Reiser, updated in 2003 by Craig J. Staudenmaier, originally written by Steven J. Adams
- Attacking judgments entered by confession / Gilbert B. Abramson and Dennis L. Abramson
- Deficiency judgments / updated in 2003 by Jami B. Nimeroff and Magdeline D. Coleman, originally written by George L. Cass