The counselor-at-law : a collaborative approach to client interviewing and counseling /
Newark, NJ :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Three models of legal counseling
- The games lawyers play: how lawyers control clients
- Communication skills
- Beginning the legal interview
- Hearing the client's story
- Developing the client's story
- Decision making
- Client counseling
- Moral choices in the law office: who gets hurt? and who decides?
- To sue or settle?: counseling about dispute resolution
- Dealing with client-lawyer difference
- Lawyers, clients, and psychological type theory