Global democracy and sustainable jurisprudence : deliberative environmental law /
Cambridge, Mass. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Toward an international environmental jurisprudence : problems and prospects
- Political realism : how realist, how realistic?
- "Dewey defeats Truman" : pragmatism versus pluralism in deliberative democracy
- International environmental jurisprudence : conceptual elements and options
- International environmental law and jurisprudence : institutionalizing rule-governed behavior
- Adjudication among peoples : a deliberative democratic approach
- Juristic democracy and international law : diversity, disadvantage, and deliberation
- Nature's regime : think locally, act globally
- Democracy and the environment : fruitful symbiosis or uneasy truce?