Stories about science in law : literary and historical images of acquired expertise /
Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT
|Series:||Law, language and communication
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Law-and-literature, literature-and-science, and a hybrid law-literature-science field of study
- Ramón y Cajal : hard sf for trial lawyers
- Ibsen's an enemy of the people : the public understanding of science in law
- Idealizing science in film : the expert witness in trial movies
- Faction : Truman Capote, legal ethics and "In Cold Blood"
- Historical narratives : mad alchemists, experts attacking experts, and the crisis in forensic science
- Conclusion : a new picture of science in law